Café Services Update
We can’t wait to see you all, and I’m sure many of you are wondering how things are going to work at the café. The safety of our customers and staff continues to be our highest priority, and with that in mind, we assure you that we will be following all government guidelines, and have put all the appropriate measures in place to ensure the café and all of Thorngrove is COVID secure.
Tables will be available for bookings (which we encourage as they will be limited!). Breakfasts will also be available from 4th July (on site dining only).
Here’s what you can expect when visiting the café from 4th July.
- A one way system in and out of the café
- Perspex screens in place at the till
- Card payments preferred
- Outside seating only
- Customers must provide contact details which are kept by us confidentially for 21 days and then destroyed (this is in accordance with the governments track and trace system)
- Single-use menus
- Orders will operate on a ‘pick-up’ system. Place your order and take a seat with your table number. When ready, your order will be placed on a collection table, your number will be called and you can collect it. This ensures minimal contact between customers and staff.
- We will have hand sanitiser for customers to use, along with cleaning products for customers to use on tables/ high chairs – However, we will also clean tables/ high chairs after every use.
- There will be a station for customers to leave their used plates and utensils.
Although your visit may be a little different than you’re used to this summer, we promise to provide the same high quality food and service as we always have.
Don’t forget! Takeaway is also available already!
Afternoon tea orders must be booked 48 hours in advance. 🙂
Takeaway is available 7 days a week 10am – 4pm.
Walk-ins and phone orders welcome.
We encourage customers to pay by card as much as possible, and we’d like to assure all our customers that the café will be fully in line with COVID secure government guidelines. Social distancing measures remain in place across all of Thorngrove to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers.