Garden Centre Reopens – 13th May
*WE’RE REOPENING! Please read ALL information below*
We can confirm that Thorngrove Garden Centre will be reopening to the public from Wednesday 13th May! Please read ALL of the very important following information.
We’re delighted to be able to welcome you through our doors once again, but we kindly ask you remain mindful and respectful of the following restrictions and procedures that we have put in place. Keeping the safety of our staff and our customers as our first priority is absolutely paramount, so it is important we all follow these rules. Any customer found to be not complying will be asked to leave.
- Restricted opening hours. Mon-Sun. 10am-4pm.
- 15 Customers maximum will be allowed on site at any given time, and only 2 people per car are permitted.
- On arrival, please park and WAIT in your car to be called in by our steward
- Card payments only. This is to reduce the contact between staff and customers.
- Keep your visit to 30 minutes. We’d love for you browse for much longer, but we cannot accommodate this at this time.
- Respect social distancing. Remain 2 metres apart from all staff and other customers
- The Cafe remains CLOSED. The cafe building will be operating as our payment station
- NO toilet facilities will be available on site
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter, before you pay, and when you leave. Cleaning stations will be provided.
- Keep using our delivery service. We encourage customers to use our delivery service as priority. Stay home if you can. We are opening to ease some of the demand so please only visit Thonrgrove if you need something urgently. If you have lots of questions, need advice, or help lifting items (like compost) – then you must use our delivery service instead.
- PLEASE do not visit if you feel unwell in any way whatsoever
- Please respect all our staff. We are here to help, but must stick our guidelines
We remain in very sensitive times, and although we would love to have you visit us for a day out, we cannot accommodate you in this way just yet.
Your visit to us should be swift, by yourself if possible, and for items which you already know you require. Staff will be on hand to help with small requests, but if you have lots of questions or require detailed advice, you must call or email BEFORE you visit, and we encourage you to use our delivery service instead.
Please note, the reopening is subject to later changes to our guidelines, opening hours and safety measures. We’ll keep you posted here and on social media.