We are OPEN & COVID Secure
In May we reopened Thorngrove Garden Centre under strict limited capacity and social distancing measures. Since then, restrictions have eased a little, and from the 4th July we will be open at our original opening hours, and the Secret Garden Café will be reopening for table service once again! (currently open for Takeaway only as of 28th June)
We want our customers to have confidence that you can visit us and feel safe. Right here you can find the latest details on the restrictions we have in place, and the measures we have taken to ensure that the entire Thorngrove site is in line with all government guidelines, is COVID secure, and safe for all our customers and staff.
- Card payments only. This is to reduce the contact between staff and customers.
- Respect social distancing. Remain 2 metres apart from all staff and other customers
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter, before you pay, and when you leave. Cleaning stations are provided.
- Toilets will be open on site
- Keep using our delivery service. We encourage customers to use our delivery service. If you have lots of questions, need advice, or help lifting items (like compost) – then you must use our delivery service instead.
- PLEASE do not visit if you feel unwell in any way whatsoever
- Please respect all our staff. We are here to help, but must stick to our guidelines
We will continue to monitor how everything goes over the next few weeks, and if we need to amend our procedures and safety measures we’ll keep you posted here and on social media.
Opening hours from Sat 4th July
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm